Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Marine Innovations, Inc.’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or
- iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Marine
Innovations, Inc.’s site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- b. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Marine Innovations, Inc. whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- a. The materials on Marine Innovations, Inc.’s site are given “as is”. Marine Innovations, Inc. makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Marine Innovations, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Marine Innovations, Inc. or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Marine Innovations, Inc.’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Marine Innovations, Inc. or a Marine Innovations, Inc. approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Marine Innovations, Inc.’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Marine Innovations, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Marine Innovations, Inc. may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Marine Innovations, Inc. does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Marine Innovations, Inc. has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Marine Innovations, Inc. of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Marine Innovations, Inc. may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Marine Innovations, Inc.’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of USA Marine Innovations, Inc. State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
- a. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE USE IT.
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of
Our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- i. Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name,
address, telephone number and email address.
- ii. Billing information related to your financial relationship with us, including your
payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security
codes and service history.
- iii. Equipment, performance, and other technical Information about your use of our
- b. WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN THREE PRIMARY WAYS:
- i. You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or
service we offer or provide.
- i. We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products
- ii. We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
- c. WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN A VARIETY OF WAYS, INCLUDING TO:
- i. Provide you with the best customer experience possible.
- ii. Provide the services you purchase and to respond to your questions.
- iii. Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers and promotions.
- d. INFORMATION SHARING
- We may provide Personal Information to other third parties for purposes such as
Complying with court orders and other legal process or to assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft.