Everyone has different needs and wants. Each home is different. Your reasons for wanting a specific tool is unique to only you. If you’re looking at a hill tram for your home, you might have one immediate need in mind. But there are a multitude of reasons that you might not have thought of yet. A hill tram definitely has many advantages.
Residential Hill Tram Systems
Not every home has the same issues. What is important for one owner isn’t a concern for another. Here is a list of some advantages of a residential tram system:
- Prevents any tripping/slipping potential of stairs
- Lightens the load of hauling gas, coolers, tackle boxes and other gear up and down to the lake
- Makes unmanageable slopes manageable
- Provides access for people with accessibility issues
- Smooth, quite operation
- Environmentally friendly, less disturbance and less opportunity for erosion
- Help with the sale or resale of homes on challenging properties
- Promotes relaxation with calming sunset rides
- Reliability of a system refined & perfected over 28 years
- Increased home value
- Allows for lot development when otherwise not possible
- Simplicity of hauling people, groceries and supplies to a hilltop home
Commercial Hill Tram Systems
Many of the residential advantages apply to commercial applications. But commercial hill trams have special advantages also.
- Insure compliance for Americans with Disabilities Act
- Improve customer safety and comfort
- Deliver additional demand or a broader audience for a rental property
- Maintain access to amenities
- Convey a luxury experience
- Increase customer satisfaction
Maybe you have had some thoughts about investing in a hill tram. You had one obstacle you want to overcome. Now you see there are many advantages to a hill tram. Marine Innovations is the expert in tram systems. Contact us today to see how we can help you enjoy your home, your lake and your view, too.